Cell Defender Cell Defender

Great Idea, needs more reforming

I loved the idea behind the game, but it didn't quite feel right. I think the artwork wasn't right for this type of game, and neither was the music.The last thing I didn't like was the control scheme, it was hard to control the other cells, and the zoom in and out thing was kind of annoying, and you should have added in some physics. considering there were that many bad thing about it, the idea was fantastic and if you spent a bit more time with it it would be great.

Anti-TD Anti-TD

Fun, but really easy

I really like the concept, but if you are ever stuck, just buy tanks, and let them earn you money, and in a few minutes you should be able to spam bullet cars, or jets.

Twist Twist

Alot like triangles, but that isn't bad

This game was alot like the traingles game, although slightly different. I thought it was ok.

Toast: Game Toast: Game

Funny and good

I liked this game, although the physics kind of sucked it was fun once I got used to them. The graphics were good and mariolike, and the gameplay was original. The sound made me cut off my ears though. Now people think I am piccasso.

Hacker12 responds:

Lolz yeah dipshit (me) here forgot the mute button =D, Thank you, I got a new game coming to a webpage near you so keep a look out.